It isn’t just our years of experience or award-winning history of new home construction, but our relationships with clients built around care, dedication, and trust that makes us a local favorite. Whether you are building a new home in Southeast Wisconsin, a cabin in the Northwoods, or looking for a new lot in Menomonee Falls, there are qualities that you should look for when choosing a builder:
- A partner who rates highly for Energy Efficient New Home Construction
- A Design Showroom to help simplify the building process and keep your budget on track
- Excellent project management track record, and cloud-based software to make the process smooth
- A wide variety of floor plans to choose from
- And, a focus on education and industry involvement
And, it isn’t just our philosophy – it’s evident in decades of relationships with our carefully selected and cared for trade contractors. The plumber, the electrician, the finish carpenter – the stronger the trade relationships, the stronger the home. They take pride in what they do, so you can be a proud homeowner.